Monday 22 February 2010

New site design

Pin It Some of you may have noticed a pretty big change to this little blog.  I've been debating a more modern, cleaner look for a while, but I was pretty attached to the old-fashioned template it was rocking.  But this morning, I bit the bullet.  I'm hoping this new template (I only wish I could afford a professional redesign with the links along the top of the page!) will make the photos pop more and also make me feel a little more.. grownup. 

As much as I resist growing up, it seems to be happening anyway, with or without my consent.  If you can't beat 'em, redesign 'em!

Also I'm just envious of all the fancy, streamlined looks that my fave food bloggers are sporting, and this template was the closest I could get for free.

Any thoughts?  Like it?  Hate it?  Want me to change it back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys, so if you have a question or a comment, or even just a random outburst like OMNOMNOM, please post it here!